Card Access Control can be an invaluable tool for your business. Card Access Control is a reliable, safe and state-of-the-art way to oversee the security of your facility locally and remotely. Because standard keys can be easily copied, you can leave your business unprotected without realizing it. With our card access systems, if a card is lost or stolen, you simply deactivate it with a click of the mouse.
Any form of lock and key provides a type of access control. Pennsec understands that many organizations cannot give keys to occasional visitors–it’s just not practical. At the same time it’s also not realistic to leave the door open enabling anybody to enter the premises. Pennsec provides start to finish security access control systems. We are there every step of the way, enabling you to get the quality security your company needs and deserves.
- Competitive Prices
- Installation and service of the latest industry-leading brands.
- Training for your staff
- Service & Maintenance
- Warranty on Labor & Parts
Security Access Control Systems Offer Many Advantages
A combination of features can provide a truly secure site. Features of our security access control systems can include the ability to:
- Converse with visitors prior to granting access;
- Grant access from a workstation;
- Ensure door security after use;
- View Visitors/Staff, publicly or covertly;
- Record video and images on DVR or NVR;
- Provide access via: Biometric Scan, Digital Keypad, Card Swipe or Proximity Reader
See why more and more companies rely on Pennsylvania Security Co, as the only access control installation company they trust to get the job done on time and on budget.